Sunday, November 6, 2011

Top 5 Most Unpopular Posts That May Be Worth Reading

Back in June, I shared my top 5 most popular (most viewed) posts. Now, I'm sharing my most unpopular posts...not necessarily the posts that people dislike (as these sometimes attract extensive attention, but the ones that have received the least traffic.

However, this list is selective; I have carefully filtered this list for posts that I think are actually worth reading:

  • Adding Citric Acid to Teas - Critical commentary on the practice of adding citric acid to herbal teas and blends, something that certain brands do.

  • Thankful About Tea - Last year's Thanksgiving post.

  • Tea, Weight Loss, and Control Studies - A post in which I explore whether or not it is even possible to use control studies to practically answer the question of whether or not tea aids weight loss.

  • Sage Tea Made Like Black Tea - The outcome of an experiment in which I bruised the leaves of common sage (Salvia officinalis) and allowed them to completely oxidize, emulating the production process of black tea.

  • Antioxidants: Is Bitter Tea Better? - A purely speculative post in which I pose the question of whether or not bitter tea could be healthier than tea that is less bitter.



Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. This is a good idea! Google blog has an option to display "most popular posts". But it's more meaningful to display some "least popular posts"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, well, it can be meaningful, but only with a selective hand-filtering mechanism. Most of the posts that came up with when I ran statistics were my shortest posts. =)

    I'm currently brainstorming of other interesting statistics that I can post, several months down the line. Maybe I can make it a regular thing of posting something like this every Sunday, if I could come up with enough interesting things to post.

    ReplyDelete