However, this list is selective; I have carefully filtered this list for posts that I think are actually worth reading:
- Adding Citric Acid to Teas - Critical commentary on the practice of adding citric acid to herbal teas and blends, something that certain brands do.
- Thankful About Tea - Last year's Thanksgiving post.
- Tea, Weight Loss, and Control Studies - A post in which I explore whether or not it is even possible to use control studies to practically answer the question of whether or not tea aids weight loss.
- Sage Tea Made Like Black Tea - The outcome of an experiment in which I bruised the leaves of common sage (Salvia officinalis) and allowed them to completely oxidize, emulating the production process of black tea.
- Antioxidants: Is Bitter Tea Better? - A purely speculative post in which I pose the question of whether or not bitter tea could be healthier than tea that is less bitter.