Thursday, March 29, 2012

Good News: Ahmad Tea Speeds Up Their Website

I noticed today that Ahmad Tea's website has been dramatically sped-up, following my post on Website Speed and Responsiveness, in which I drew attention to the fact that their site was loading slow for me. It now loads in about 1.6 seconds, according to my timing! This is an impressive speedup!



This is very good news for me, as I am a big fan of Ahmad and want to see them thrive. I also like being able to easily view their website. I have no idea if there is a relationship between my blog post and the speed-up; it could be pure coincidence. But it's good news for me, and I wanted to draw attention to it!

I actually am currently drinking a cup of Ahmad Tea, their loose-leaf Earl Grey, which I just reviewed on RateTea. It was a smooth tea, not easily oversteeped, but rich in flavor.

No comments:

Post a Comment