The category I'm selecting from is a bit of a hodge-podge, but the results are not at all surprising:
- English Breakfast - The classic style of tea consumed with breakfast in England; strong, but not too strong.
- Darjeeling Black Tea - One of the most well-known of the single origin black teas, widely known for artisan teas.
- Assam - Known as a strong black tea, and also among the best-known of the single-origin teas.
- Lapsang Souchong - The smoky black tea, one of the best-known Chinese varieties of tea.
- Irish Breakfast - The stronger breakfast tea.
The runner-up is Ceylon. Yes, this list is boring. Hey, I can't make every post interesting, right?